Get All 8 Chapters of Esticom's Inside Real-World Electrical Estimating in one eBook!
In the world of competitive electrical bidding, to be a successful electrical contractor you must estimate and submit bids in order to win construction projects and stay in business. This means you must provide a bid price low enough to win against many competing electrical contractors, while bidding high enough to cover your business overhead and make a profit.
In this guide, we’ll take you step-by-step through the process of creating a successful electrical estimating bid that will ensure you’re attracting the right business to drive revenue to your company.
In this electrical estimating guide we'll cover 8 key topics, including:
- Inside Real-World Electrical Estimating
- How to Navigate the Electrical Bidding Process
- Reviewing Electrical Drawings and Specifications
- How to Perform a Quantity Takeoff for Electrical
- Developing Your Electrical Cost Estimate
- The Imperative: Adjusting for Profit, Overhead & Taxes
- Building a Winning Construction Proposal
- Types of Construction Contracts and the Change Order Process
- The Case for Electrical Estimating Software and Construction
With this guide, you’ll be able to create a detailed electrical estimating system and ensure your team of electrical estimators can quickly build an accurate estimate with checks and balances. As a result, you’ll be able to minimize risk and maximize your chances of success during the electrical estimating process.